Come just as you are, and leave inspired by our Ateliers of Inspiration. Here goe the Mini tortilla with plum tomatoes recipe!
Makes 10 portions for an appetiser
|112 g||White flour|
|½ tsp||Fennel seeds, crushed|
|½ tsp||Baking powder|
|2 tbsp||clarified butter|
|Piece of lamb kidney|
|1||Lamb kidney piece|
|1||Garlic clove, chopped|
|Cumin, salt, pepper|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|50 g||fresh chickpeas (soaked and cooked) or|
|2 tbsp||Tahini (sesame paste)|
|0.5||Lemon, just juice|
|2 tbsp||cold-pressed olive oil|
|0.5 tbsp||Cumin powder|
|80 g||Plum tomatoes|
|20 g||Fresh coriander|
|Olive oil, Fleur de Sel, Honey|
Piece of lamb kidney
- Mix the garlic, lime zest, spices and olive oil together and marinate the lamb the day before and vacuum seal.
- Sear the piece of lamb kidney in a frying pan.
- Place on a wire rack and insert the roast thermometer into it
- Gently cook at 80 degrees and 55 degrees core temperature
- Rub together the flour, salt, fennel seeds, baking powder and clarified butter.
- Add water gradually and knead into a smooth dough, let rest for 15 minutes.
- Form 10 balls from the dough and roll them out into small patties.
- Bake on the Teppanyaki plate over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Puree the chickpeas very finely with all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Wash and half the plum tomatoes. Mix with shredded coriander, olive oil, fleur de sel and honey.
Slice the lamb kidney thinly and arrange on the tortillas with the hummus and plum tomatoes.